Ajouter au panier
Le produit a été ajouté au panier
Le stock est insuffisant. unités ont été rajoutées au panier
En rupture de stock
Quantité minimum d'achat
La quantité minimum d'achat n'est pas atteinte
photos non contractuelles
This book provides the latest information from the best experts in the field. It reflects today's emerging techniques, including new information on esthetics, genetics, cone-beam and other three-dimensional technologies, and evidence-based treatment.
Orthodontics : current principles and techniques (5th edition) - Lee W. Graber, Robert L. Vanarsdall
This book provides the latest information from the best experts in the field. It reflects today's emerging techniques, including new information on esthetics, genetics, cone-beam and other three-dimensional technologies, and evidence-based treatment. Coverage of diagnosis and treatment ranges from basic to highly complex situations, all in a concise, extensively illustrated format. Also included with this edition is a companion website that includes an electronic version of all chapters, supplemental content in select chapters, and a complete image collection to help with research and presentations. Written by Lee W. Graber, Robert L. Vanarsdall Jr., and Katherine W. L. Vig, along with a team of expert contributors, this is your go-to book for the practical orthodontic information you can use every day.
New to this edition
- Cutting-edge content includes the latest concepts and techniques in orthodontics, including new coverage of temporary anchorage devices, self-ligating bracket biomechanics, clear aligner treatments, technological advances in imaging, and lasers.
- Improved organization separates topics into six parts and 29 chapters, enhancing both learning and research.
- Chapter outlines serve as a handy reference tool for practitioners and researchers.
- New lead author Dr. Lee Graber adds a fresh perspective to the experience of authors Drs. Robert Vanarsdall Jr., and Katherine Vig.
- Access to a companion website includes an electronic version of all chapters, plus case studies, a complete image collection, and supplemental content.
Lee W. Graber, DDS, MS, PhD, Licensed Specialist in Orthodontics; Board Certified, American Board of Orthodontics; Robert L. Vanarsdall, Jr., DDS, Professor and Chairman, Department of Orthodontics, School of Dental Medicine, University of Pennsylvania.
Titre : Orthodontics : current principles and techniques (5th edition)
Auteur(s) : Lee W. Graber, Robert L. Vanarsdall
Nombre de pages : 1104
ISBN : 978-0-32306-641-9
Editeur : Mosby
Prix : 230 €
Veuillez saisir les champs obligatoires!